SWINDON Europcar Swindon, United Kingdom
UNIT 8 CROMPTON ROAD GROUNDWELL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SWINDON, SN255AY
|08:00 - 16:00
|08:00 - 16:00
|08:00 - 16:00
|08:00 - 16:00
|08:00 - 16:00
|08:00 - 13:00
Driver's licence & Additional driver:
Driver's licence: A full licence held for minimum of 3 years with no major endorsements. UK licence holders need to present the photocard. International Driving Permit is required. International Driving Permit must be accompanied by the original domestic licence of the driver. UK driving licence holders must present their photocard when hiring a vehicle within the UK or the Republic of Ireland. Customers must go to https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence to create a one-time passcode. This passcode is valid for 21 days and must be presented when picking up your rental vehicle. For more details, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/driving-licence-changes. Please note that Northern Ireland issued licence holders still need to present the paper counterpart. Non-domestic travel: when renting a vehicle at an airport in the UK, you may be required to provide travel documentation confirming dates of arrival and departure in the UK. Additional driver: Maximum additional drivers: 8. 12 GBP per day. Maximum 120 GBP. Includes 20% tax; On request
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Rentals 1 - 27 days: unlimited mileage. Rentals 28+ days: limit of 90 miles per day (£0.15 per additional mile).
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability.
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving licence, which must have been held for at least 3 years prior to the rental checking out. International driving licence (always acompanied by the original domestic licence) is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license. Indian citizens will need International Driving License.
• Please note UK customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. In the event a UK licence holder does not present the paper counterpart then a charge will be made to call the DVLA Driving Licence enquiries line.
• UK residents will have to pass an Experian Authenticate check in order to get the vehicle. In some cases where the Experian Authenticate check has failed, an additonal form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks, issued by post) may be sufficient.
• For this rental you will also need one original form of proof of address. This must be an original document issued to you by post and feature the same address as on your driver’s licence.
The following rules apply:
a) It must be a utility bill (gas, electric, water use bill etc.).
b) It must be dated within 8 weeks of date of hire.
Please note that mobile phone bills, council tax bills, electronic bills (such as emails and online statements) or their printouts will not be accepted.
You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent
• Non UK residents/overseas customers (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man): must present their passport and one additional form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks). This is only required if other forms of ID provided (Driving Licence or ID card) does not show the customers address. All non UK residents must produce proof of Entry/exit to the UK (e-tickets are acceptable).
In any instance where a Passport/EU Citizen ID Card is not available / not presented, locations will not rent to the customer. In any instance where a presented credit card fails to trigger a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) request in our system, then the card is deemed to be UK registered and therefore the customer must be qualified via an ‘Authenticate’ (UK resident) check. In the event that the customer refuses to disclose the associated UK address our locations will not rent to the customer.
Age Restrictions and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 27 years old and have held their license for at least 1 year (two years for young drivers and 3 years for customers presenting a non UK Driving Licence).
Drivers who are over 75 years old won’t be allowed to hire at Pembroke, York, Carmarthen, Plymouth, Exeter, Newquay and Taunton.
If you are between 25 and 26 years old you must pay at the desk a young driver surcharge of GBP 32.50 plus tax. This fee is not included in the quoted price and payable on arrival.
You must be 30 years of age to rent Premium, Luxury and People Carriers.
Location’s Age Restrictions: Bradford and Preston (minimum age of 26 years), Doncaster, Leeds City, Leeds Bradford Airport and Manchester Salford (minimum age of 25 years and Young Driver Fee will apply), Oldham, Reading, Sheffield (minimum age of 25 years).
Excess and Liability:
Groups Mini, Economy and Compact have an excess of £1440.
Groups Intermediate, Standard, Full Size, Premium, Luxury and People Carriers have an excess of £1800.
Special Group classes have an excess of £2000
Europcar’s Optional insurance:
Medium Protection Package will reduce the excess to £450 for all car groups: Cost £22.08 per day (Mini, Economy and Compact), £25.83 per day (Larger car groups). Age restrictions may apply. Full Protection Package will reduce the excess to £0 for all car groups: Cost £27.50 per day (Mini, Economy and Compact), £31.37 per day (Larger car groups). Age restrictions may apply. Please, note that these covers won’t be available at some locations (London Lewisham, London Kings Cross, London Fulham, London Marble Arch, London Kennington, London Croydon South and Bradford).
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.