SHEFFIELD Europcar Sheffield, United Kingdom
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 13:00|
Deposit and Credit Card Information::-
A deposit amount will be held on the main driver’s credit card for the duration of the rental. The deposit will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. In case of theft or damage to the rental vehicle, you will be liable for up to the excess amount and the standard vehicle insurance policy will cover the rest. UK License/Address: A Security Deposit of £700 Non-UK License/Address: First time customers presenting a foreign driving licence but a UK address OR presenting a UK driving licence but a foreign address must provide a deposit of £1000.00 (£3000 for Selection vehicles). If you have purchased insurance from a third party an excess will still be required by Europcar. The main driver must have one of the following valid credit cards under his name: MasterCard, American Express or Visa. PIN number will be required. No other form of payment will be accepted. UK issued Debit Visa might be accepted at the discretion of the station manager (please check with the rental branch prior to the pickup). If using a debit card, your deposit will be charged. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Rentals 1 - 27 days: unlimited mileage. Rentals 28+ days: limit of 90 miles per day (£0.15 per additional mile).
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability maxmium coverage 88 million GBP. Excess is the responsibility of the driver.
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.